Company PT.GETRA EMBUN PERSADA
Job Offer ANT.1.2Master Chief Officer.ATT.1 Chief Eng.exp AHTS
Job Type Contract
Location Middle EAST, United Arab Emirates
Description PT.GETRA EMBUN PERSADA
Regarding our existing terms and condition, please refer below
1. Master - US$300 per day - US$30 per day / continuity bonus
2. Chief Engr - US$265 per day - US$25 per day / continuity bonus
3. Chief Mate - US$185 per day - US$19 per day / continuity bonus
Supply/Maint & Utility
1. Master - US$215 per day – US$22 per day / continuity bonus
2. Chief Engr - US$190 per day – US$20 per day / continuity bonus
3. Chief Mate - US$155 per day – US$16 per day / continuity bonus
Certificate Of Competency Eligibility:
Master - STCW 78 as amended in 1995 II/2.
Chief Mate - STCW 78 as amended in 1995 II/2.
2nd Mate - STCW 78 as amended in 1995 II/4.
Chief Engineer - STCW 78 as amended in 1995 III/2.
2nd Engineer - STCW 78 as amended in 1995 III/3.
(With C.O.C. Endorsement)
Minimum Experience on AHTSS / SUPPLY VESSEL
Master - 2 Years
Chief Mate - 2 Years
2nd Mate - 1 Year
Chief Engineer - 2 Years
2nd Engineer - 1 Year
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SAUDI ARAMCO
1. Full CV with personal details and list of vessels from previous company (Vsl name, Rank, type of vessel, Embarkation/disembarkation date), all pages must be signed by the applicant.
2. Clear Copy of Valid Passport
3. Clear Copy of Valid Seaman’s Book
4. Photocopy of Old Seaman with entries from previous employment
5. Copies of STCW Courses
6. Valid Medical Certificate (Fit for duty)
7. GMDSS and Endorsement (For deck officers)
8. Ship Security Officer Certificate (For deck officers) must be upgraded to Proficiency in Ship Security Officer – (effective 01st July 2009)
9. PFRB- Proficiency In Fast Rescue Boat (For deck officers)
10. On line verification of license / certificates (if any)
Note: Additional certificates as required by Aramco for the following position
Second Mate 1. Advance Medical Certificate – this certificate consist of 2 courses (see below) and at least nine (9) days training.
a) Advance Medical Care
b) Advance First Aid
No applicants will be entertained for non-compliance of above certificates required by our client Saudi Aramco and also, applicants age not older than 60 years.
Service Continuity Incentive- Offshore Employees
As reflected in the Seafarer’s Job Offer.
All ZOSCO Shipboard Officers including newly recruited Officers who complete a full shipboard service contract tour. Any delay days spent onboard over the shipboard service contract period will be included in the Service Continuity Incentives.
Any officer who fails to report back after completing his leave days by 30 days shall not be eligible for any Service Continuity Bonus due regardless of the number of days served onboard Company’s Vessels.
1st date of commencing the shipboard tour. Leave days are not included in the Service Continuity Incentives reimbursement.
4) Incentives Remittance Due:
The accumulated Service Continuity Incentives will be paid to each Offshore Officer who completes his full shipboard tour upon his return back from leave.
The Service Continuity Incentives will be deducted (per day) for any number of days delayed beyond Officer’s earned leave days.
The subject Service Continuity Incentives is not directly linked to Company’s Annual Incentives disbursement, if validated for any year. However, as exercised in the disbursement of Company’s Annual Incentives for the year 2008, the overall Shipboard attendance is considered by a wide percentage during the disbursement Company’s Annual Incentives, if validated.
PT.GETRA EMBUN PERSADA
Jakarta 14340 Indonesia
Phone: +6221 97233272
Fax: +6221 7985517
- SAFETY AT SEA
- OIL INTERNATIONAL MARINE FORUM
- MARINE SAFETY FORUM
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEDERATION
- INTERNATIONAL SALVAGE UNION
- The International Federation of Shipmasters' Associations (IFSMA)
- MANNING AGENT
- CERTIFICATE ONLINE
- PORTAL PELAUT INDONESIA
- JOB IN MARINE INDUSTRY
- GROUPS PELAUT
- MARITIME JOB